Gente On-Line

28 mar 2008

SHE

She's a girl... of course. I met her once briefly trough a friend's girlfriend. Then we got together just once again. We talked all night, and I just fall for her. 'Till now it's seems just like those other times for me, when I meet a girl and fall almost without gettin' to know her quite well. But, I don't know, It feels different this time. Maybe it felt different those other times too... I just can't tell. Anyway... We got together a couple of days ago, and this time, we shared a little bit more time... we laughed, we talked... and I couldn't stop thinkin': 'this is the girl I want for me'. She kept talkin' and I just couldn't get my eyes off her... I saw how her smile slowly took care of my mind. I'm kinda crazy right now for her. What sould I do now? I fuckin' hate myself.

2 comentarios:

costi. dijo...

no se porque este escrito me suena conocido. no se porque.

Gino Franco Fazzi dijo...

Todo puede sonar conocido a los oídos de uno mismo. Uno adopta las realidades a través del filtro del "uno mismo"... al menos eso pienso yo.

PD: De todas maneras sí debería sonarte conocido, je.